[Spridgets] Big online / live auction

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Thu Jan 10 19:16:08 MST 2008

Just wait for my blue car to hit Craig's list, and remember to add 26% to
your bid for the real price of the auction cars. I do like the mini-moke,
maybe cause it is blue and I am a sucker for an Austin in blue.
		Crash

Hi Bud,

I hope that someone does save them.  However, there are so many more sound
starting points than these rust buckets.  I've learned that it is always
better to save up for a bit longer and invest with one that is much less
rusty.  Unless, of course, you're related to Guido.  Then it is a weekend
restoration.

I guess that my viewpoint is to find the creampuff in someones garage that
is for sale verses the rust bucket out in the field that was left for dead
about 35 years ago.

Restorers in England would find these as prime restoration material also.

I understand the desperation thing also, though.

Mike C