[Spridgets] Suspension question

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net lindalnhvt at nhvt.net
Thu Jan 10 18:30:01 MST 2008

Thanks to those who replied so far. I don't know what a trunion is, but
I'll look it up in my book, find out and change it.
This list is great.  I'll have many more questions before the Bugeye is
back together, but I'll keep on workin on it.
Dick B.
> Dick,
>
> Check the upper trunion, it is possible to have it on backwards and
cause your problem.  Been there done that!

> Mark
> Nashville
> http://www.arrestmered.com
> 58 "Bugeye"
> 66 TR4A
> S2-27
> WB0NOO

progress. My problem is the front left wheel. It tilts significantly
outward on the top while the right wheel seems verical while the
steering is headed straight ahead.  I can't seem to figure out what
would make that adjustment or whether I screwed something up with the
transplant. The tie rod can be adjusted, but that changes toe-in, not
vertical movement.  Can anyone help?