[Spridgets] Big online / live auction

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu Jan 10 18:59:40 MST 2008

So, any of you Philadelphia area Spridget guys know anything about this
lot of Sprites?  Anyone planning to go have a look-see?  Wrong end of
the state for me, but, I could be interested in one of them.  Some of
that stuff looks like it's been stored in some VERY damp conditions for
a very long time, and some of it looks like it may have stayed fairly
dry.  Intriguing.
Bud Osbourne