[Spridgets] Suspension question

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net lindalnhvt at nhvt.net
Thu Jan 10 17:53:50 MST 2008

Calling all experts or anyone who know more than me.
I've transplanted a disc brake front suspension setup to my Bugeye in
progress. My problem is the front left wheel. It tilts significantly
outward on the top while the right wheel seems verical while the steering
is headed straight ahead.  I can't seem to figure out what would make that
adjustment or whether I screwed something up with the transplant. The tie
rod can be adjusted, but that changes toe-in, not vertical movement.  Can
anyone help?
Thanks
Dick Byrne in NH