[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Anyone care to host photos?

shelden3 at pldi.net shelden3 at pldi.net
Thu Jan 10 13:12:07 MST 2008

Brad,
I'll chime in, I've cleaned a set up using metal polish and a wheel (pots
that is) while I was able to get them pretty flashy a bit more than yours
but not by alot mind you.  It would be hard to get those gouges and
underhood rash removed with our a tumbler.  I just left mine and from
about 5' they look awsome. I think yours look awsome.  The screws a bit
buggered but if that is the way you sent them I guess what do you expect?
Unless of course there was some agreement that new screws would be
installed.  Again, they look fine to me and such.  I am not sure what all
he does for the price you pay, so I can't respond to that.

In other words, did he do what he said he would?  Based on others they
look clean as he said he does and I'm sure he repaired and set them of
course.

Charlie