[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Anyone care to host photos?

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 11:52:26 MST 2008

The new SUs I've seen in scrap yards have that scoring on the dashpot as if
they have been extruded or something.  When I was a kit you didn't used to
see that kind of scoring on the dashpots.  So that's why I think the carbs,  or
maybe just the dashpots (maybe pistons) are new.  The linkages looked to  be
new also because old linkages would have an old finish to them unless they
have been re-coated - yours look to be too shiny.

Regards

Daniel1312