[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Anyone care to host photos?

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 07:42:41 MST 2008

I want correct, and ONLY correct. I am starting to see why the smog crap was
originally removed, as it will be in the way when I do have to work on it,
but that is what I want.
Mike answered my question to a tee!!
WST, I know you are old, and you were working on BN1's when they were first
made, so I respect your opinion. I'm just sorry it was so much trouble
trying to get my question phrased correctly.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad