[Spridgets] Driving Lights vs. Fog Lights

conan conan at intrex.net
Wed Jan 9 23:08:34 MST 2008

  Hi Robert!
  Check with Tom Bishop at AutoSport Gallery.  That's in Raleigh.
  Tom was into British cars for many years and can tell you a lot about using headlight conversions or driving/fog lights on a British car.  He'll also be happy to sell either to you. ;-)  Tell him I sent you.

  www.autosportgallery.com

  Ed in NC  (Ed Conen)

p.s. A few local Spridgeteers are planning to get together tomorrow evening (Thursday) at 2nd City Grill for food and BS.. er.. 'chat'. :-)
  2nd City Grill is in Lake Boone Shopping Center on Lake Boone Trail.  That's the first exit North of I-40 off the 440 Beltline in Raleigh.
  It's at about 6:30pm, but I need to recheck to be sure exactly.