[Spridgets] 69 Sprite For Sale

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 15:18:40 MST 2008

My Brother in Law wants to sell his Sprite.
We restored it in 1991 and he maybe put 200 miles on it since then.
He uses it about once a year to go get icecream and stop by my house to
say it started right up.
Today he came by and said the clutch master dumped it's fluid on the
floor, no clutch. But we will replace the master and slave before it
goes to a new home.
69 Sprite, never been wet since we repainted it in 91 and it was a rust
free car then. It does have the tin worm showing on the drivers A post now.
Never wrecked, new top never installed, strong 1275 and excellant
ribcase, new clutch back then. Primrose yellow, black interior.
He's looking for $3000.
If anybody is interested, I'll put you in touch with him.
I know the car, with a fresh paint job, it's easily worth 5k.
There are some knicks and scratches in the paint from the kids bikes in
the same garage over the years. It still looks good and was used in my
son's wedding 2 years ago. He just never uses it so it may also need new
rad hoses and such.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ