[Spridgets] Official "50 Years of Spridgets" Calendar

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Jan 4 06:46:13 MST 2008

>I couldn't believe my RHD Red (not Cherry) Bugeye in position #5 in
> this month's pictures. Order already in!

It was all up to you. Everybody who sent me a picture or a link to a
picture got at least one shot in the calendar. Only one person got a
picture in there without sending it to me. NONE of the pictures in
there came from trolling the net. There was one other person who
was asked for more pictures, but that was after he had already
sent some in. I did not send out any personal solicitations for
pictures, just the general plea on a number of lists and forums.
I wish I could have fit in all the other pictures that I got, but I did
the best I could. Remind me to sit no my hands in future ;-)
David Lieb