[Spridgets] Welder, Ablolutely Green but I got one

pdxpete pdx.pete at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 15:00:10 MST 2008

In a couple articles I recently read, he ear / nose / throat folks state
that welding slag is about one of the worst things you can put against an
eardrum. Dunno how often slag is gonna all the way down an ear canal but I
did see a couple of pics of what it looked like when it did happen ... not
pretty and very hard to heal.