[Spridgets] Welder,caution

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 14:09:08 MST 2008

Glen Byrns wrote:

> I've violated every one of these safety rules and have at least one scar to
> go with every violation.
> Please be smarter than me.

Gee Glen, Did you learn from me or did I learn from you?
Welding scars, can't live with them, can't weld without them.
In my trade I get saw dust in my cigarette lighter in my top pocket all
the time, I light a smoke, put the lighter back in my pocket and 2
minutes later, I need a new shirt because the sawdust stayed lit.
I also found out that you can set a sweatshirt on fire just by grinding
metal too close to the shirt, and it take a bit before you know you're
on fire if you are concentrating on your work.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ