[Spridgets] First oil change & break in

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 10:43:15 MST 2008

And you change the main and big end bearings every racing season.  I'm
suspicious of the article because I can't imagine the bottom end of a motorcycle
has much in common with the bottom end of car, or have motorcycle engines
changed in recent years.

Pistons and rings have a lot more in common across motorcycles and cars
except motorcycles to more high rpm.

As far as the MORE power goes - how long do you get MORE power for - until
you sell it 12,000 miles later or not as long as that.

Regards

Daniel1312

In a message dated 02/01/2008 03:15:02 GMT Standard Time, soavero at yahoo.com