[Spridgets] NW Caravan? to 50th in Mo? DON'T MISS THE ARKANSAS OZARKS

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Wed Jan 2 09:15:25 MST 2008

Having lived all my life (so far) in Arkansas, I've driven the Ozarks
uncountabazillion times in the Sprite and/or the big Healey.  It's the
most wonderful LBC driving I could ever imagine - and I have been many
other places too.  If you're coming from the south, southeast, southwest
or west your travel would be well enhanced if you come thru the Arkansas
Ozarks north of I-40 on your way to MO this June.  There are many roads
and routes to choose from including the Pig Trail (which makes me squirm
in my office chair just thinking about it).  If you find yourself
passing near central Arkansas you'll wanna stop off at McLeod's British
Cars at Maumelle and check out the huge inventory of new and used LBC
parts and cars you'll ever come across.  See ya'll there!!
Jack