[Spridgets] Aviation engines was Re: New Engine oil change

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 14:55:26 MST 2008

I think they do a lot of analysis on aviation engines - not sure if this is
piston or turbo prop.  It gives them maximum engine time before a rebuild  or
some other strip down - I think?  There is also a special device like a  fancy
can-opener that you use to open your engine's oil filter so you can see  what
kind of stuff it is filtering.  I think aircraft spruce might do  them.

Regards

Daniel