[Spridgets] Opinions wanted now OKRA

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Jan 1 00:26:44 MST 2008

Hello Bill,

       Oh, we're missing more than that...

       when was the last time you had a decent PASTRAMI sandwich?
       ..

       have you had ANY REAL BAGELS...?  anywhere on the west coast?..

       How about a ham, egg and cheese on roll breakfast sandwich?
       the rolls out here just SUCK! ....

       and the drivers HESITATE! they don't know how to GO! .. i know
       you've seen 'em inch out.. inch a little more.... .. a little
       more.. then STOP! ... .. and merging? ... amateurs compared to
       the east coast... or even L.A...

       Meatball Heros?......

       a DECENT FRICKING DELI!.. gawd how i miss east coast food!...

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
   "66 Sprite
     If God is within, I hope he likes enchiladas!