[Spridgets] Misc ramblings

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Feb 29 19:36:22 MST 2008

Or things I learned tonight.

#1) Do NOT tell your wife how to sew the edging on the tunnel carpet no
matter what. You are not wrong even if she has to do it three times
because you "told her so".

#2) Didja know those black late Midget wiper arms and blades are painted
stainless steel? And when stripped of the black, they buff up almost
chrome like.
Yes I do have original Rainbow blades on my 58 and 67 but with the trip
to PennsylRAINia and Missouri this coming year, I need to have real
wipers and the springs in the arms of the later type are much better
then the spring tab in the Rainbows.

#3) 2 modern beep-beep horns in place of the old Lucas horns on a Sprite
will make the DRIVER jump out of the seat when he hits the horn button!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ