[Spridgets] The finished 67

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 14:02:38 MST 2008

Hi Jay,
Oxidation is claiming my tapes.  I pulled box of them out of the attic the
other day as we are trying to get things packed up to market the house. The
box they were in has a lot of red ferrous oxide dust in the bottom of it
which has come off of the tapes. I haven't tried to play them yet....   ;-)
Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!