[Spridgets] The finished 67 Now 8 Track

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:20:46 MST 2008

I remember all those commercials for collections that included "The Battle
of New Orleans" About 6 or 7 years ago, I used to download off of KaZaa.
Someone asked for some Johnny Horton, so I did a search. I didn't realize
that man was so damned prejudiced....

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls at ado13.com>
wrote:

> In 1971 I had a 1970 Firebird with an 8 track. My 5 year old daughter
> popped
> in the Johnny Horton tape every time she got in the car. Used to drive my
> wife nuts.
>
> Larry Miller
> I also remember the 60's

DON JULIO 1942