[Spridgets] David Lieb thru TX

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Wed Feb 27 18:59:53 MST 2008

Thanks, David.  Sounds like the 1098 (with the right set-up), w/5 speed
and a 4:22 might make a pretty nice package for my Mk I, or my Mk I 1/2,
when the time comes.  Hopefully, a 5 speed will show up on my doorstep
by then ;).
BTW, which style (generator driven or electric) tach does your car use?
That will be another decision I'll need to make, with the Mk I, which I
hope to finish by the end of summer.
Bud Osbourne