[Spridgets] The finished 67

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Wed Feb 27 15:38:31 MST 2008

They were only used for three years and of course only on Sprites
(Austin(?)Healey (?)coat of arms).  I have not seen any availability
through the usual sources for at lest 10 years.  I would love to have
a really good one to replace mine as it has started to develop
cracks.   If you have a really nice one that you are willing to let
go let me know.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition