[Spridgets] 1098 20 over pistons..

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 18:41:14 MST 2008

I would have to agree with Vigil.  These are the guys that are speaking up
with answers for us when we get stuck.  They don't ask for our business
(except Ed) nor do they expect anything in return for their professional
advice.  They look out for the quality parts for us over the junk often
found elsewhere.   I think it's absolutely the least we can do to buy our
parts from them.  Plus, they are a bit cheaper than the big guys.

In addition to our business, they deserve our thanks.  So, Colin, Ed, Peter
C. and Paul A., thank you.

LAD