[Spridgets] Total Eclips oing on right now in USA!!

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Thu Feb 21 14:49:26 MST 2008

Steven,

On 21 Feb 2008 at 15:30, Steven Michelsen wrote:

>> For those who missed the eclipse last night, here's a little video I
>> shot through my binoculars...

Very nice.... Thanks... It was cold watching it outside...

Sprite content...
My Sprite now has working instruments  - they look crappy but they work  <G>
Also got the electrics sorted out... I got loghts and signals <BFG>

Now for those '*&%#'  window fuz and rubber weatherseal bits!!

Dave G
.
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
But I'm not so sure about the universe."  ... Albert Einstein.