[Spridgets] VLGC

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 20:33:51 MST 2008

I was at the kid's house who did a little detailing on
my street Bugeye tonight  (LBC content), and he had a
v. cool little German micro-ish car tucked in the
basement, a Lloyd car:

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_(car))

He had a metal bodied suicide door model (400). The
kid (Reid Hazelton, newly crowned 2007 Midwestern
Council Driver of the Year at age 22!!) bought it when
he was 13, so I don't think they're worth a whole lot.
For some reason, it appealed on some Trabant level.  I
looked in a few places, can't seem to find one for
sale. I could stick it in a corner and Lynette might
not ever notice. Anyone know of any "for sale"
anywhere? There's one on ebay, but it's ridiculous.

Ron