[Spridgets] Have you guys seen this??

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 16:14:26 MST 2008

Jim Johnson wrote:
>  Even the few times when we had to go out behind
> the barn.....   He's raising his own the same way with our blessings.

Fortunately my kids came out OK.
Yes they had a few run ins as all kids do, yes I had my share of run ins
too as a kid.
I know what the belt, wooden spoon, and hair pulling feels like.
So do my kids.
Now the kid up the street who was caught by my Bro-in-law doing donuts
around his front yard tree was caught.
Ernie saw the headlights going round and round from his window, ran out
saw the car, knew the car, and picked up a hub cap from the car.
Went up the street knocked on the door, kid's old man comes out and flat
out denied that his kid did it.
The car, in the driveway had grass in the wheel wells, was missing a hub
cap, and the old man knew his kid just came home.
The old man told Ernie to "prove it" as Ernie is shaking the kid's
hubcap. Old man says "not my kid".
So Ernie threw the hubcap at the windshield, cracked it and told the old
man to "prove it" as he walked back home.
Some guy came after my kid once, I stood by and listened to the guy
scream at my kid, my kid messed up, the guy never hit my kid but he was
"in his face" Then the guy asked me what I was going to do about it.
I took his keys for 2 weeks, now he had his license for about 2 weeks
and the guy was yelling at my kid for driving crazy past his kids on
their bikes.
I could have said "not my kid" but the look in my kids eyes told me he
did do it, and why would some stranger come after him if he didn't?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ