[Spridgets] AW Article on Bob Bondurant

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 17:44:57 MST 2008

I've never met Bob but I can attest to how professional and well-run his Phoenix facility is.  I had the wonderful opportunity to take part in a corporate challenge type event on the go-kart track a few years ago.  Great experience (even though I only managed third place in the "feature" race after a close second in my heat race).  We were there for a few hours and grilled out at a pavillion in the middle of the track.  The instructors were knowledgeable, friendly and kept us well entertained.  Around the kart track, another type of driving school was happening with Corvettes.

  They also had quite an impressive fleet of black CTS's - They made noises like no Caddy I've ever heard before or since - Like the CTS-V's evil twin from the wrong side of town...

   - David

Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  A short article on Bob Bondurant's driving school. One of the truly nice guys
I've ever met in racing.

http://tinyurl.com/2xh84s
You are subscribed as tncarnut1 at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive