[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Lake of the Ozarks 50th Update!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:09:56 MST 2008

You'd have trouble getting the trailer around some of the corners on Ozarks
back roads....   Better to take it off.  There is loads of trailer parking
by the hotel.    ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On 2/13/08, Ewing Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:

> umm.. do we have to take the car off the trailer??
>

> ;-)
>
> Lester
>
> On Feb 12, 2008, at 5:24 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:
>
> > *Spridgeteers,
> >
> snip
>

> > *Digital Photo Scavenger Road Tour! *Bring your digital camera and
> > laptop
> > along (or borrow one of our laptops!) and sign up for this fun
> > event at the
> > registration table! You'll be given a list of clues. All you have
> > to do is
> > solve the clues, drive to the locations and grab a digital photo of
> > your car
> > at each location. The one who gets the most clues correct and has
> > the photos
> > to prove it wins!! We'll show a sideshow of your photos during the
> > banquet
> > and you can pick up a really nice award!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29,
2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>