[Spridgets] oh oh toy boys

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 13 07:28:02 MST 2008

I hope their "pride of workmanship" and "pride of reputation" stops them from sending us children's toys containing lead paint

and

I hope US "pride" takes the steps necessary to prevent this stuff from ever entering the country in the first place.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/