[Spridgets] speedo issues / 5 speed

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Mon Feb 11 09:43:58 MST 2008

First is the cable still turning? Second where did it come from?  Most
problems come from the cable end being to long, it will damage the magnet in
the speedo.

G'day,
  My speedo has stopped showing a speed. cable is intact... I removed the
rivergate geared adaptor from the trans.(double jointed hands would be good
here)..working fine, drive dog looks good..
  issue must be either in the trans or in the speedo.
  the adaptor had worked loose once before..perhaps on its way off it
knackered the drive dog in the trans...I can't remember if it's plastic or
metal.
  anyone BTDT?
  Andy