[Spridgets] HIF-44

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Feb 11 02:56:55 MST 2008

Could have been me.  The exhaust header is a long center branch that APT
sells.  Connected to that is a Maniflo system for Sprites.  All of the
intake and exhaust including the head work was done and bought at APT.
Easy, I only 10 minutes away from there.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
P.S. It does NOT whistle.