[Spridgets] Snow days

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 11:35:14 MST 2008

Yeah...  I got so upset with the morons on TV!  They had a guy
standing there saying that the reason they got that much snow was
because of the La Nina!!  Tain't so!!  La Nina caused the the
atmospheric pattern which made the snow possible. It was an individual
disturbance which produced the snow. It could just as well have caused
a little rain only if it wasn't for the local conditions that had
nothing to do with La Nina!

Sorry for the rant, but we meteorologists HATE it when the media
bull$its the public like that!!

Okay - I feel better now....

Cheers!!
Jim