[Spridgets] I never saw a relay like this before. Is this new technology or a cheapie??

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Thu Feb 7 08:23:50 MST 2008

I have this 8 terminal brake light / flasher relay that looks just like
the ones we all know and love on our Healeys & Spridgets.  It is
identified on the cover as "DB10, made in England, 33117, 12v, 0491" but
doesn't say Lucas.  Inside, there is a circuit board with two
encapsulated relays.  I'm used to seeing the good old-timey stuff with
coils and wires.  What do I have here??  Are these OK??  Enquiring minds
wanna know...  Many thanks,

Jack