[Spridgets] parts washer solvent

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 19:22:48 MST 2008

David Lieb wrote:

> So how do you get rid of it when it needs changed?

I use paint thinner, I have 2 buckets for used stuff in the garage, one
for oil which goes to the oil barrel and one marked "mung" which has
used thinners, primers, paints, etc, everything but oil. Twice a year we
have a hazardous material drop off at the recycle center. I drop the
whole 5 gal can there.
With 3 gallons of thinners in the washer, about 2 come out when I clean
it. That and 2 or 3 cars a year give me about 5 gals a year of "mung"

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ