[Spridgets] Effing snow!

Deikis, John G John.Deikis at va.gov
Wed Feb 6 14:35:51 MST 2008

I don't mind snow.  It's when it goes to 42 deg., rains cats and dogs
all night, and then starts snowing in the morning, gets to about 31, and
snows all day...and it's still really coming down...that I wonder WHAT
THE F--- AM I DOING IN MICHIGAN, and how am I gonna make my 79 mile
drive home after work??
This is the LAST time I ever drive my Spridget to work in February.
-JohnD