[Spridgets] Effing snow!

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Wed Feb 6 09:08:05 MST 2008

Hey Mark,

Thanks. Well, to be totally honest, a big part of the reason I drove the
Midget into town today was so it would be in a covered parking garage if
a storm like that did come through. At home I don't have a garage and
the house is surrounded by really tall pines that only bend with the
wind up to a point. With the drought we've been having, I'm sure the
trees are a lot weaker than they would normally be. If a tree falls on
my pickup truck I'll be inconvenienced but if one fell on the MG I'd be
more than bummed

I did make contingency plans for my wife to come and get me if the
weather gets really bad.

Glad to hear that you are ok. I'd definitely take some snow over a storm
like that any day.

Robert