[Spridgets] Top Gear BS

GUY DAY grday at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 31 03:20:35 MST 2008

If we are lucky, Tesla will either get an injunction and stop the show or,
they will sue the ass off Clarkson.  It was a deliberate attempt to fault
the car, they couldn't do it in the test track time so they faked it.
WELCOME to Top Gear........, you do believe everything you see don't you?

All the best for the New Year to ALL

Guy R Day