[Spridgets] Midget for sale in Chicago Area

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sun Dec 28 18:35:53 MST 2008

Guys,
As most of you know, I do the classified ads for the Chicagoland MG Club.
There is a Midget for sale since late October. If I had somewhere to put the
stuff, I woulda grabbed it. The guy has just dropped the price for the whole
mess to $900, which includes a brand new NOS hood, rebuilt 1275 and
ribcase, a rebuildable 1275, a 1500 and trans, and a lot of other parts.
Someone please remove this temptation from me while Trish will still
forgive me!