[Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

Chris Manuel cmanuel at wi.rr.com
Sat Dec 27 14:03:56 MST 2008

Hey-it worked!  Nice magic...

After a day in the 50s with rain, I was able to open the door to the Sprite.
Turned the key, pulled the choke, and it fired right up.

Can this be like Groundhog Day?
If a Sprite starts up in the first thaw after being buried in snow, is
spring around the corner or do I have about 8 more weeks?

Chris