[Spridgets] One for Glen

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:10:30 MST 2008

Glen,

If you cared, I mean REALLY cared, you'd make the ultimate sacrifice and
take the Borgward knowing that you saved some other poor soul from the agony
of owning it.

But do you care?   Noooo!   Not a whit.  Let the other poor bugger suffer,
that's Glen's moto.

You Grinch, you.

Cheers!!
Jim - who would take the car but doesn't want to deprive Glen of the abject
misery....