[Spridgets] Christmas morning no LBC

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 09:03:41 MST 2008

My wife (from Kent) tells me she used to have Dalek nightmares as a kid...
Hard to believe something with a toilet plunger for an apendage could do that
to a little girl, but then again the wicked witch's flying monkeys used to
scare the crap out of me...

For those of you who are not Dr. Who nerds like me and millions of others the
world over - Daleks are the race of evil cyborg/robots (sort of) and are the
recurring arch nemesis of the good Doctor.  They kind of look like a tallish
flower pot turned upside down with a plunger sticking out, lights flashing,
and a strange Robby the Robot voice.  Inside are supposedly soft fleshy
creatures who need the protective robot skin to facilitate taking over the
universe and destroying the Doctor in the process.  or something like that...

 - David Booker
Long Island

--- On Thu, 12/25/08, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>