[Spridgets] Top Gear

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Thu Dec 25 05:00:37 MST 2008

Top Gear is fantastic. NBC was on to make a Top Gear America, but after Knight
Rider failed canceled the show.  They could not tell the difference between a
show about a talking car an a show talking about cars.  Look up the Toyota
Hilux episode.  It is on youtube, and is in many parts.  Also as you seem to
know, BBC America shows TG on Tuesdays.  Fifth Gear is an older option, but
good.  Look for Jay Leno's Garage on the web, and Garage 419.  Have you ever
seen the Red Green Show?  Not all cars, but still fun.  Also a fan of
Jalopnik.com

Drew