[Spridgets] Merry Christmas Spridgeteers!

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 22:40:39 MST 2008

Just finished up wrapping a present for my son that was stored in my
neighbor's basement for the past couple of weeks.  Since it's now past
midnight here on the right coast, thought I'd take the opportunity to wish all
of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Will be packing tomorrow for a
trip to Tennessee to visit family and friends for a week or so.  Will have
very limited access to email for that time so I'm looking forward to a few
hundred posts by the time I return.

Till then, be well and happy.

 - David Booker
Long Island