[Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Dec 24 18:42:59 MST 2008

<<I assume, if it is announced that he did nothing wrong,...>>

The 'alleged' results of the 'interview' have been announced, Larry.
Keep in mind that the 'interview' was supposedly ONLY about
Obama vs Blago and "if" they had "contact" ref Obama's Senator
'recommended' replacement.

Of course, keep in mind that the 'President-elect' STATED on NATIONAL TV
that NOBODY 'representing' him had contact with Blago and the FACT
that his new Chief-of-Staff HAS HAD contact(S).
YES, more than ONCE.

<<that you will come back and eat your words, right?>>

Trust me, AFTER (and it will take at least this long) a minimum of
three (3) YEARS; maybe.

STILL quite 'sad' to say<F>!

Hey, NEW idea!!!  Can us Flatlanders just SWAP Governors with you
Cheeseheads??	PLEASE?!?!?		PRETTY PLEASE??!?!?!?

Ed