[Spridgets] Off Thread, but need mens advice.....GPS?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 14:51:43 MST 2008

--- On Wed, 12/24/08, dlancer7676 at comcast.net <dlancer7676 at comcast.net> wrote:
> Anyway, the brand and model I have heard mentioned most
> often in that group is the Garmen Street Pilot.  I don't

That's the one I own and I like it (the C550; around $300 last year, now nearly free!). The newer cheaper Nuvi's are basically the same thing in a smaller package. My youngest kid says the English lady voice sounds depressed, but otherwise we like it. I don't think you can go too far wrong these days.

Ron