[Spridgets] Off Thread, but need mens advice.....GPS?

Jim Hammack hammack at GotSlack.org
Wed Dec 24 14:21:03 MST 2008

   Cathey,
   I've  used  several Garmin and Magellan models in rental cars over the
   past  few  years.   When  I  decided to buy to buy one for myself last
   year, I bought the Garmin Nuvi 350.  I find the Garmins much easier to
   use  than  the Magellans.  And I'd recommend that you get one that can
   speak the street names if you will be driving in the city.
   As  far as getting free map updates from Garmin, I don't think that is
   correct.   I  know  they want to charge me $70 to update mine.  You're
   entitled  to  one free update if it is released less than 60 days from
   the  time you purchase your GPS, otherise you have to pay for a DVD or
   download.

   Jim
   cathey speichinger wrote:

Just need different opinions and where better to post, with all our friends
here :OP?

I hear Tom Tom is the best GPS, but need different opinions to decide.

Please send me the pros and conns of each different one that you have
experiences with. Will appreciate it very much..

Thanks, Cathey
You are subscribed as hammack at gotslack.org

http://www.team.net/archive