[Spridgets] bent frame rails

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:37:27 MST 2008

I heard that the angled radiator maximizes the ground effects of the car and
that's why they bent the frame...    ;-)    A side benefit is that radio
reception is better and it reduces oversteer....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 3:33 PM, brian S <bugeye15 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome find Trevor,
> Thanks for posting the link and clearing up some cunfusion.
>
> Brian S.
>
> Bugeyeracer under resto
>
> ps, Tho I still like the idea of them being bent for Rad cooling. <VBG>
>

> > Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:43:02 -0500
> > From: trevor.jessie at gmail.com
> > To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> > Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bent frame rails
> >
> > Take a look through these pictures:
> >
> > http://www.britishv8.org/Articles/BritishMotorHeritage-Midget.htm
> >

> > On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:36 PM,  <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com> wrote:
> > > What is likely to be most valid statement - that made by the world's
> experts
> > > who reside on this list or a book somebody wrote?  It's also the  case
> that
> > > people that write books consult the worlds experts on this list.
> > >
> > > If the list is UNANIMOUS about anything then it's fact.
> > >
> > > Or get the rails straightend and tell us what the car drives like...
> > >
> > > Weslake-Monza 1330
> > >
> > > In a message dated 19/12/2008 18:13:31 GMT Standard Time,
> bvsprite at yahoo.com
> > > writes:
> > >
> > > see that  'everyone' so far is saying the rails are supposed to be
> bent,
> > > however,  nowhere, can I find any real documentation supporting  this

> It s the same Hotmail.. If by  same  you mean up to 70% faster.
>
> http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_broad1_12
> 2008

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson