[Spridgets] THEFT! Spridgetech - Please Read

corvallis at peoplepc.com corvallis at peoplepc.com
Tue Dec 23 08:40:53 MST 2008

This is always hard. A lot depends on who's having a good day, and how busy
the system is. We all want to believe the system works, then something like
this happens. ...bill
Unfortunately my one break-in experience mirrors Jim's.

We'd moved to a newer home and was finishing some remodelling on the
old home before putting it up for sale. The back door had a broken
window pane and there were several VERY clear bloody fingerprints on
the door and jamb. The police were not at all interested in the prints
... or anything else for that matter.

My alert neighbor noticed when they returned a couple days later and
we caught them in the basement.  Fortunately the police managed to
show up promptly after my neighbor's call and took them into custody
before we could "educate" them about respecting other's property.