[Spridgets] too many LBCs for me

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 19:33:42 MST 2008

Glen Byrns wrote:
>  Man its tough out here on the left
> coast, lightly rusted LBC shells everywhere you look and not enough room to
> store them.  Must be easier on the east coast where you can just fold up the
> new aquisition and put it in a bag to go.

Glen you are just a  barrel of laughs.
Poor baby, no place to store non rusty LBCs.
Damn, I guess I am especially lucky that I can just sweep them up and
put them in a tuna can for later restoration.
BUT, Our cars weigh a whole lot less then anything you find out there
after we sweep up 1000 lbs of rust dust. ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ