[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 20 22:23:55 MST 2008

Hello,

      Been doing a little research. The distance from Kelso Wa. to
      Elkhart Lake Wisconsin is only about 35 miles further than Osage
      Beach Missouri...... hmmmmmm..........

      The distance from Davis California is less than 100 miles
      further than from Kelso. IF.. and that's a big one, I went and
      IF it's held in WI,  I could loose the long distance award
      again... by the smallest of margins.....to Glen B.  ...San Diego
      is only 15 more miles than Davis, but San Fran is further by
      about 150.. Gerard?.. . and Grants Pass Oregon is about 100 more
      than that..WFO Herb?...... ..

      hmmmmmmm...... ......

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?