[Spridgets] bent frame rails

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Fri Dec 19 16:28:15 MST 2008

Hello,

     now that we KNOW that they're supposed to be bent slightly, it's
     easy to make up some good reasons for doing so. ..If we assume
     that there is a "BEST" angle for the kingpins to sit relative to
     the ground, and knowing that these parts came from the available
     parts bin... ..

     The bend also lowers albiet ever so slightly the center of
     gravity of the car itself as an aid in handling, .. AND changes
     the angle at which the "power unit" (engine + transmission) feeds
     into the differential, again facilitating the use of "off the
     shelf parts.....

     but then again, I don't KNOW anything and am pulling all this
     right our my a#$!.

     LOLOLOL

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Be careful with that saw!, Tom said offhandedly.